10 Reasons for a Destination Wedding
1. It’s budget-friendly. Many destination weddings end up costing less than $4,000, with that figure including the cost of the honeymoon. Couples will find this very hard to pull off in the U.S. since most wedding ceremonies alone cost between 18,050 and $30,083, according to The Wedding Report, a research company that tracks and forecasts wedding statistics. (Actual costs in the U.S. can vary quite a bit based on options and geographical area.)
2. The amazing location. Locations at resorts have been scouted and designed to provide the bride and groom with the best backdrop and scenery for their big day. Whether it’s a beach, gazebo, garden, chapel, or terrace wedding, the backdrop for the ceremony and for photos can’t be beat.
3. Fun for All. For those that want to have guests travel with them for a destination wedding, it becomes a vacation for all involved. And for many families it’s a great way to bond and celebrate life together.
4. Planning is easy. We know how hectic and stressful planning a wedding can be. But with all inclusive resorts and a designated wedding planner there to help you through the process, everything has been simplified. In addition, our knowledgeable Wedding Specialists at All Inclusive Outlet can help you make the process as pain-free as possible.
5. All options are in one place. All inclusive resorts offer all of the wedding ceremony and reception options that you might want. From officiants, to live music or a d.j., to spa treatments, photographers, videographers, and sometimes even horse drawn carriages or dove releases, all of the arrangements can be made through the resort. It’s just a matter of deciding what you and your partner want.
6. It’s the ultimate romantic option. Romance abounds at all inclusive resorts, especially during weddings and honeymoons. Resorts know how to treat brides and grooms and strive to spoil the couple and make sure they have the experience of a lifetime.
7. Less stress on the big day. With a wedding planner at your resort seeing that all the details have been taken care of, the bride and groom (and any guests) can just enjoy the day and the location. Have a meal together without pulling out your wallet, enjoy some heavenly spa treatments beforehand, and take your time getting ready instead of racing around to handle that last minute emergency, like you would at home.
8. The ultimate wedding photography. We can’t imagine any prettier backdrop for your wedding photography than the Caribbean Sea or a gorgeous tropical location. Spend some carefree time with your new spouse while your wedding photographer captures your happiest and most carefree moments.
9. Your friends and family will be jealous that they didn’t have a destination wedding. Whether your friends and family attend, or simply get to hear all of your amazing stories about your experience upon your return, we know that you’ll have everyone wishing they had planned a destination wedding as well. Of you may give your loved ones the idea of a lifetime for when they tie the knot.
10. It’s the ultimate way to start your life together. With the easy planning, minimal costs involved, stress-free day, and the most perfect ceremony you can imagine, your life together starts off on the right foot. Then it’s followed by a luxurious and romantic honeymoon. And finally, you will always have wonderful memories of your special time together in paradise. What a way to start your life together.