AMResorts’ New Sip Savor and See Dining Experience Program Expands Dining and Nighttime Entertainment Options for Guests
Guests are invited to explore and enjoy AMResorts sister properties and up to 63 dining choices during their vacation.
AMResorts, provider of sales, marketing and brand management services for Zoëtry Wellness and Spa Resorts and Secrets, Dreams, Now, and Sunscape Resorts and Spas, continues enhancing and adding value to the guest experience with its new multi-brand dining program, “Sip, Savor and See.”
“Sip, Savor and See” offers guests dining privileges at sister brand resorts in the destination they are visiting. Every AMResorts property provides a selection of quality gourmet food and beverages at an assortment of restaurants that feature cuisine ranging from French and Italian to fresh seafood, Mexican specialties, and Pan-Asian fare. In addition to being able to choose anywhere from five to 63 dining options, the program also affords guests the opportunity to enjoy other AMResorts properties during their vacation.
Program benefits include complimentary a la carte dinner, unlimited premium beverages, and entertainment at a restaurant or bar of the guest’s choice. Every night, each resort schedules special evening entertainment that may feature anything from live music and exciting performances to theme events, movies on the beach, and cocktail parties. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
To take advantage of “Sip, Savor and See,” guests must make dinner reservations through their resort concierge. Guests are responsible for the cost of transportation.
“Sip, Savor and See” dining experience details by region and property are as follows:
The Mexican Caribbean
• Guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya have access to all other resorts in the Cancun/Riviera Maya region for a total of 63 dining options.
• Guests of Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets the Vine Cancun (opens August 19, 2012) have access to each other, as well as all Dreams Resorts and Spas and Now Resorts and Spas in the Cancun/Riviera Maya region, for a total of 25 dining options.
• Guests of Dreams Cancun Resort and Spa, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort and Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun each have access to one another, for a total of 35 dining options.
The Mexican Pacific
• Guests of Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos have access to both Secrets Marquis Los Cabos and Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort and Spa, for a total of 10 dining options.
• Guests of Secrets Marquis Los Cabos have access to Dreams Los Cabos, for a total of eight dining options.
• Guests of Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta have access to all resorts in the region, for a total of 19 dining options.
• Adult guests of Now Amber Puerto Vallarta have access to Secrets Vallarta Bay, while all guests of Now Amber have access to Dreams Puerto Vallarta and Dreams Villamagna, for a total of 16 dining options.
• Guests of Dreams Puerto Vallarta and Dreams Dreams Villamagna have access to one another as well as Now Amber, for a total of 16 dining options.
The Dominican Republic
• Guests of Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana and Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana both have access to each other, as well as all Dreams Resorts and Spas and Now Larimar Punta Cana, for a total of 33 dining options.
• Guests of Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dreams La Romana Resort and Spa and Now Larimar Punta Cana have access to one another, for a total of 27 dining options.